Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

Confessions of an 18 month old

Hello.

My name is Ty Rober.

I'm 18 months old.

And I'm a climber.

At first I just started out with little things, like bathroom counters, computer desks and kitchen tables. But one day it all escalated into hard core stuff - changing tables, bunk beds, kitchen counters. I knew I'd hit rock bottom when I tried to crawl out of my crib and nearly fell on my head. Luckily my mom caught me just in time. But now I have a tent over my bed that my mom and dad zip up over me when I go to sleep so that I have no choice but to stay in my crib. During the day, though, I have free reign of the house. I like to explore alot. Mostly into my sister's makeup and into the bathroom. Here is a picture my parents took of me this weekend. I was just trying to do what everybody else does. Even though I was fully clothed, with my diaper on, and sitting completely in the toilet, they don't seem to want me to keep doing this. I even had toilet paper (about half the roll) to get the job finished. I tried to tell them this by saying, "I wiiee. I wiiee." and cleaning my diaper area.

I really can't wait for the day when I get my first x-ray.

6 comments:

Mae said...

Oh...my...

Lisa Henderson said...

That is SO FUNNY!

Grandma Caroline said...

I absolutely howled when I saw that first photo of Ty in the toilet! When I started reading your blog, I was wondering WHY you were saying the things you were! Then I scrolled down and laughed myself until I was in a coughing fit! Thanks TY!

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Priceless...

April said...

Ok wow Kate, you have your hands full with that one! He is like Dennis the menace! My boys are climbers too! They get into everything, so much for cute decor.

Mark and/or Lisa said...

and i thought i had it bad when i caught kam with just his hand in the toilet!:)

Lisa