Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Day of School


Ashlynn was a ball of nerves for some reason. I can't imagine where she gets that...


Briggs was perfectly fine. Of course.


And Luigi!!! He doesn't start Preschool until next week, but we still needed to take his picture!


And for good measure, I thought I'd show you where our kids get their good looks (or their dorkiness...)
In comparing this picture of me going into 3rd grade with that of my dad, Tom Sellek, it's obvious that we fully embraced the '80's. Please note the Reeboks.

6 comments:

Michelle MGD said...

You are so adorable Kate! And so are your kids!!

Lisa Henderson said...

Yeah what the heck are you talking about their dorkiness. Seriously Ash's outfit is pretty stylin!

Annessa said...

Can I first say, that Luigi is a kick!
Secondly, I love your third grade picture.
And, lastly, I hope Ashlynn is feeling better, now that the first day is over. Way to go, Briggs: sometimes, oblivian is bliss!

Em said...

Reeboks? I was stuck on the rainbow ankle socks.

Mark and/or Lisa said...

All three sooooo cute!

April said...

ok so I need to get Ashlynn and Ellie together someday! They look like they have the same style and personality plus they are the oldest and have two younger brothers! When we are in SLO we need to hook up! Take Care!