Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Briggs's Baptism



We had a wonderful gathering for Briggs's baptism. Most of the family was able to come. Amanda even came with her fiance (now husband) Kevin. We had a lot of friends from San Luis come all the way up here to spend the day. It was a really special day. Above is the picture that Grandma Keep drew for Briggs.







From November 2, 2011




Ty was not wanting to take pictures that day.



The week after, Briggs started Cub Scouts! So fun! He has been really excited about this.He has already completed his Bobcat section and is actively working on his Wolf. I'm pretty much clueless about Cub Scouts, but I'm slowly getting it down!

2 comments:

Michelle MGD said...

Your family is so adorable!

Tricia said...

Oh my goodness I so know what you mean about not know anything about scouts. When my oldest started scouts I was clueless okay maybe I still am. It is hard when you didn't have any brothers doing that.
Your family is so cute. It is great to hear all about you guys.